Friday, July 22, 2011

Lust Family Generation 1 Chapter 1

Hello Everyone! My name is Katie and this is your founder, Scarlett Lust.
She can be described as nurturing, virtuoso, lucky, flirty, and a great kisser.
Really? People say I'm a good kisser?
Yeah, now shut up.
Hey! It is MY legacy! I can be as vocal as I want!
Yes, but I want you to SHUT UP!
Whatever.
I am taking over now.
FINE!
Okay, let me introduce myself, I am Scarlett Blossom Lust,
You do not have a middle name...
WELL NOW I DO!
fine...
Anyway, back to me, this is MY legacy. I absolutely despise the rule of starting out in small homes with crappy cars like this:

                                            Close up on the car...
Guess what it is YOUR car.
Yea, you do NOT have to remind me.
Anyways, I decided to get away from this dump. So I decided togo to the local park.

I saw this fancy man,He instantly disliked me.
Oh! I wonder why he would dislike You?
Shut up.
Anyways there was no more man candy, so I decided to hop over to the local pool
And show off my hot bod


I waited for about tern minutes before deciding that I would need to take action and start talking to a handsome local.

Cycl0n3 Sw0rd
I guess I would say I was instantly smitten.
Are you kidding? I had to make you go over and speak to him.
MY STORY! So anyways we hit it off...
I invited him to my place...
And we watched the stars.
I gave him flowers
We kissed
He gave me flowers...
So I proposed...
He said yes, And we kissed again
And, back to me! That is the end of our-
My!
OUR! First chapter. Please don't forget to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment