Saturday, July 23, 2011

Generation 1 Chapter 2

Hello again my peopl-
Are you ready to read more about my glorious life?
Well...
Ohkayyy
We last left off at when we were kissing.
Cyl0n3 left soon after. I couldn't get any sleep, so I relaxed.
And as soon as my mental alarm rang, I was in my dress..
Then faster then I knew, I was at the beach, exchanging rings with cycl0n3!

And, of course, we kissed!

But Cycl0n3 had to go to work, so I drove home,money in hand (Cycl0n3 gave me some funds), I decided to redecorate and rebuild our home.
Before:
 After:
Here are some picture of the inside:




    
Isn't it great?
But the Crappy Jalopy is still there,
Anyways, when Cycl0n3 came home, we decided to celebrate...

One thing led to another...
 And we all know what happened.
Then I made my first ever pancakes!
 While I was eating, I had the urge to umm.... the picture is self explanatory.
After that I was feeling better, but I didn't want to eat more pukecakes, so I made mac and cheese
Later In the day I realized why I was sick! It was because I was pregnant!
See my side view for day 1:
When I got home I told Cycl0n3.

 At first I easn't sure of his reaction...
 He seemed pretty excited!
He then rubbed my belly.
It seems that, after that, all I wanted to do was eat,

 Sleep
 And use the facilities.
I also got very emotional...
I made faces at everything...
And I was SOOOO FAT!
 This photo above is just day 2!
Atleast Cycl0n3 still loves you!
I bet he just likes my great kissing.
HE HAS TO LIKE ME, HE MADE ME FAT!
Calm down!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
AND THAT IS WERE WE LEAVE OFF!
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

1 comment:

  1. I remember these characters from when my nephew was into them. What you're doing is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete